Thus Spake Rama

A small attempt at blogging!! I will mostly be writing down funny incidents in my life and travels.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Gen Stuff

well...me too has a blog now!

uhhh...i am excited!! hope this enthusiam lasts atleast till tomorrow


actually, i want a place where i can write down my cribs on various aspects of life in indian cities.....about the pain of using systems and processes that one has to undergo in india. i hope to share my experiences abt others and discuss the same with others.


about "thus spake rama"....
in my childhood, we used to have a book in my home with jthe above title...it contained all the good stuff lord rama had to say to various ppl...as my name too is (raghu)rama, i have decided to adopt "thus spake rama" for my blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home